Last week on Malwarebytes Labs:
- How the cops buy a \”God view\” of your location data, with Bennett Cyphers: Lock and Code S04E09
- Apple releases emergency updates for two known-to-be-exploited vulnerabilities
- Don\’t plug your phone into a free charging station, warns FBI
- KFC, Pizza Hut owner employee data stolen in ransomware attack
- Update now! April’s Patch Tuesday includes a fix for one zero-day
- Google Pay accidentally handed out free money, bug now fixed
- Sextortion \”assistance\” scammers con victims further
- Massive malvertising campaign targets seniors via fake Weebly sites
- Is AI being used for virtual kidnapping scams?
- Port scan attacks: Protecting your business from RDP attacks and Mirai botnets
Exclusive ransomware reports:
- Ransomware review: April 2023
- Ransomware in the UK, April 2022–March 2023
- Ransomware in France, April 2022–March 2023
Malwarebytes removes all remnants of ransomware and prevents you from getting reinfected. Want to learn more about how we can help protect your business? Get a free trial below.